FIRST MOBILITY. LIONI



















The first mobility planned in our project took place in Lioni, Italy, between October 24 and 31.
It has been a very enriching training experience for all the students who were part of it.

 

This project seemed like an incredible idea to me the first time I heard about it, and then, after taking part in it, I still think it is an amazing thing.
The people that we met were incredibly nice and treated us so well since the day we arrived. We visited tons of beautiful places. But above all, we learned about people in the world who are going through a very hard situation, and I hope we helped them. I’m very thankful for having had this opportunity. 
Ana (Spain)

The week in Lioni was one of my most memorable weeks in my life. We had so much fun. It was nice that we visited so many beautiful places all together. I learned a lot about other cultures. And I am really happy that now I have friends over the world. The oppurtunity to participate in this kind of project was really cool. 
Kaisa (Estonia) 

 El proyecto fue una experiencia increíble, conocer a gente de otros países y poder hablar con todos independientemente del idioma y cultura. I made a lot of friends and I strongly recommend this project to those who are interested in a exchange program. I hope to repeat the experience some day. 

Giovanna (Spain)

My experience in Italy has been wonderful, there was always a very good atmosphere among all the students who participated in the project despite the fact that none of us had the same mother tongue and many did not speak English. And just as I expected, the recording days were very funny and interesting. 
Lucila (Spain)

If you want to know the details of this mobility, click here.