SECOND MOBILITY. ANTALYA

The second mobility planned in our project took place in Antalya, Turkey, between May 12 and 18.



Travelling to turkey has been enriching for me as a personal and social way. I've been able to develop a more open-minded perspective related to new cultures and people. Furthermore, i've loved meeting new people and communicating with them even though we didn't speak the same language. Ángela Bengoechea

Esta es una oportunidad única para conocer a gente de diferentes países y sus diferentes formas de afrontar realidades similares a las nuestras. Una forma de acercar fronteras. Vega Domínguez 

When I was chosen for the journey I didn’t know about the country and the place where we were going. The experience was amazing and I discovered incredible places, I found friends from other places and I could know more about the inmigration problem in Europe and The world.  Gorka Echevarría. 

 


If you want to know the details of this mobility, click here.